- Order / reference measurements
- Analysis and evaluation of geometry deviations - tactile or optical
- (Large) gearing tests, bevel gear measurements
- Edge zone analysis - non-destructive and non-contact
- Rating of surface quality - tactile or optical
- Development of measurement and evaluation strategies
- Prototype development
- Sensor development including sensor electronics
- Development of in-process measurement technology
For further questions regarding research and development services in measuring techniques or test equipment, please contact us. If necessary, we can also advise on suitable funding programs.
A flyer about our services you can download » here.